Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sharkboys

Today was a family day. Aside from Papa's 2 hour stint at the church, doing some sequencing for Mama, the whole day was given over to relaxing, playing, shopping and other family activities. We needed this, and frankly feel that we deserve it due to the last few weeks. The recording seems like it will be a success, and future posts will keep you up to date on all the work. We are now preparing for all the work in the post-production phase. We will be doing some traveling ministy to several of the churches represented at the conference. (this is somewhat surprising to me, I have heard teh dry tracks and I was less than impressed with my so-called skills.) This is always fun, as we enjoy getting to hang out with other churches. Anyway, we bought our boys a new DVD, and had pizza and candy while we watched. We moved the sofa in front of the TV, because the movie was in 3-D. By the way, I'm not sure how "Sharkboy and Lavagirl" ends, I slept though the second half, but the first half wasn't exactly Oscar material. However, I think the kids were thrilled with the 3-D glasses, and that's what really counts. I'm not sure how, but my extremely thin Ethan put away 3 whole pieces of pizza! I don't know where he puts it(I'm placing my bets on hollow legs) He's getting taller by the minute. The preceeding message was a disjointed account of the Metzner5 having family time . . .