Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We're Slackers!

Now, I know we haven't posted in a hot minute but we've been a little busy. Britt had her surgery on the 19th of May and that has made the last few weeks pretty crazy. She's recovering nicely though. She had her staples out last week and she is feeling much better. Well, since our last posting the CD has been released. For those of you who have a copy, I trust you're diggin' it. It was definitely a ton of stinkin' work but totally worthy it in the end. I'm pretty pleased with the final product. I'm in the process of trying to schedule our release concert but I am running into road blocks at every turn. It's frustrating and somewhat annoying but I'll pray through. I think there's a possibility that we might get to do a mini concert at the United Nations. One of our church board members works for the UN and he's gonna try and bring us in to do a show (they have like a Christian bible study that meets during the week). The boyz are in their last week of school and they are ready for summer. I'm not too sure if Britt is though :-[ Aidan is finally potty trained. He's the man. He still wears a pull up at night but he's rockin' the draws during the day. Not a whole lot of other stuff going on. We'll try to post more frequently. Peace out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home